Courses Include 12 Months Unlimited Online Access to:
Content will cover the following key areas:
Expert Online Training: Our courses use only the industry’s finest instructors. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations: Our courseware includes demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
Navigation and Controls: These self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
Certificate of Completion: Upon completion of your training course, you will receive a Certificate of completion displaying your full name, course completed as well as the date of completion. You can print this out or save it digitally to showcase your accomplishment.
• What is a complaint?
• Types of complaint
• How to deal with complaints correctly
• Complaint responses
• Statistics: official complaints and unofficial complaints
• Complaint Training – Summary
• Conflict Resolution - Training Objectives
• Legal Definitions of Conflict
• Common Law
• Legal References
• Managing Patient behaviour - The Betaris Box
• Reasons for Communication Failure
• What is a conflict and when does it occur?
• Warning signs to consider before conflict
• How to respond to conflict?
• Physical restraint, a last resort
• Conflict Resolution – Summary
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.