This course will look at how to respond to complaints, the complaints handling process and how to identify incidents and errors.
Half Day : Online Course
Courses Include 12 Months Unlimited Online Access to:Expert Online Training:
Our courses use only the industry’s finest instructors. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations:
Our courseware includes demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.Navigation and Controls:
These self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.Certificate of Completion:
Upon completion of your training course, you will receive a Certificate of completion displaying your full name, course completed as well as the date of completion. You can print this out or save it digitally to showcase your accomplishment. LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Demonstrate how to respond to comments and complaints in line with legislation and agreed ways of working;
- Describe who to ask for advice and support in handling comments and complaints;
- Explain the importance of learning from comments and complaints to improve the quality of service;
- Describe how to recognise adverse events, incidents, errors and near misses;
- Explain what you must and must not do in relation to adverse events, incidents, errors and near misses; and
- Identify the legislation and agreed ways of working in relation to reporting any adverse events, incidents, errors and near misses.
Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.