Introduction to Project Management Online Training Series
Introduction to Project Management Online Training SeriesThis series focuses on introducing participants to the practical basics of project management. Focus is placed on the ANSI and IEEE accepted standards for professional project management.
Series Taught By: Martin VanDerSchouw
Does this training qualify for college credits?
Yes! This course series does qualify for 3 college credits to be applied towards a degree program offered at American Business and Technology University.
Available PDUs for this Course Series: 21
By completing this course series, you will earn 21 PDUs. CareerAcademy is a Recognized Education Provider (REP # 4058) with the Project Management Institute (PMI) and its courses have been approved for PDUs.
Available CEUs for Course Series Completion: 21
Students can earn up to 21 CEUs for fully completing this course series. This information will be displayed on the certificate of completion.
- Course 01 - Introduction & Overview 35m
- Course 02 - Teams & Leadership 1hr 42m
- Course 03 - Project Communication 1hr 8m
- Course 04 - Stakeholder Management 19m
- Course 05 - The Basics of Project Management 40m
- Course 06 - Scope and Requirements 1hr 27m
- Course 07 - Developmental Methodologies 1hr 12m
- Course 08 - Effective Budgets & Schedules 1hr 17m
- Course 09 - Project Performance 1hr 12m
- Course 10 - Change Management